Saturday, January 18, 2014


-What was your favorite part? My favorite part of our class portfolio, was the Halloween activity with the stories we read on "La Llorona". I like how we took time during class to talk about the history of the well-known story, watch videos, and have the opportunity to make our own version of it. It was a creative project we had and was fun to hear other students' stories with their own twist.
 
-What was most challenging? The most challenging part of this semester, due to our work, was the short stories we read in class. Like, for example, "El Hijo" and "Mi Caballo Mago". For me, reading in Spanish is quite more difficult than it is to others only because it's harder for me to interpret stories faster. Although I enjoy reading a lot in English, it's a little difficult in Spanish, but I do like the challenge.
  
-How could you make your portfolio better? The only way I could think of making my portfolio better is by having my papers a little neater and always having them in an organized binder. Fortunately I don't have many items missing and was able to keep mostly everything we received in class. I learned a lot this semester and am hoping the same for the next. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment